2.Real Name:Erkan
3.Age:19
4.Location:Austria /Turkey
6:Gender:Male
5.Xfire:sailion
7.Previous Clan(s):SWT, WCC
8.How Long Have You Been Playing?: 2-3 years
9.Which Version(s) Do You Play?: 1.0 and 1.1
10.Why Do You Want To Join?: I want to join this clan, because I have few friends here and it's a very nice clan I had problems few months ago with you guys I am just sorry about that, I hope we can solve it and be in peace.
11.Previous Nicks If You Used?:None
12.If You Were In Any Clan Before, Why Did You Leave?: When I left this Clan, I wanted to go back to SWT because everyone want me back except the new Leader Lovemonkey, she was always negative to me, I had with her alot of problems, then I decided to leave forever SWT, but now I left it for good.
UAC ID : sailion / About that cheating thing, just check the pictures, I got scammed by some idiot called Lovehewitt, till this time I played all wars in uac3 and always clean..

I hope you accept me ..

Sailion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sailion here again

Post by WéstCoast|Gumias on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Im a new member here and maybe my vote won't count even a 1% but my vote is NO.How taz explained on his last post, if there is fight btw a clan's leader its bad begin. Besides other stuff that I dont just like neither so sorry man.

WéstCoast|Gumias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast!SeMaVi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 pm

WéstCoast|Gumias wrote:Im a new member here and maybe my vote won't count even a 1% but my vote is NO.How taz explained on his last post, if there is fight btw a clan's leader its bad begin. Besides other stuff that I dont just like neither so sorry man.
There is fight for nothing Johny just missunderstands him it can be fixed easy with truth ones thats all. dont worry gumias your vote ofc will count..

WéstCoast!SeMaVi
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailion on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

WéstCoast!SeMaVi wrote:
WéstCoast|Gumias wrote:Im a new member here and maybe my vote won't count even a 1% but my vote is NO.How taz explained on his last post, if there is fight btw a clan's leader its bad begin. Besides other stuff that I dont just like neither so sorry man.
There is fight for nothing Johny just missunderstands him it can be fixed easy with truth ones thats all. dont worry gumias your vote ofc will count..

Like I said before, we don't have a fight it's only that UAC3 Problem.

Sailion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

lol it's just a little problem ... cause i don't believe your story with cheat and you.
Taz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailion on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 pm

I wrote before, I don't care if people believe or not, but I just say that is the truth and till that time I joined often uac3 and always clean and check chat logs on the cheat Screens weird right?

Sailion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast|Gumias on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 pm

WéstCoast!SeMaVi wrote:
Ofc missunderstands. my vote can count or not but I meant others vote with higher ranks here yes Surprised Smile
WéstCoast|Gumias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast!SeMaVi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

WéstCoast!SeMaVi wrote:The man dont talk without knowing anything its just a game i know him for 3 years he improved game by me he isnt that dumb to go uac with cheats just check uac with teamchat he was so relaxed he also send me screenshots from that match a guy called Lovehit (he is also hacker but normal in that age lol) sent him some files (acm client vs vs ) he didnt know what bumblee meant and so on we have anti cs +uac 3 so imposibble even try.. maybe you should judge real cheaters who busted in uac million times like umbra,puma aka mucha,prima etc..
why dont you people understand i really dont know there are proofs there are people who knows he didnt cheat

just look it is that war when he was busted in uac 3 https://redcdn.net/ihimg/g/703/shot00026x.png/ its screenshots of that war when uac said cheat detected he took screenshots asap he didnt even try cheats but there were hidden cheat which was sent him by Lovehit as with acm client mod cuz he didnt know what files meant it was just ranamed not name with bumblee uac catches swat 4 foldery and whole pc.

Enough ?

WéstCoast!SeMaVi
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast|Gumias on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

First to accept some files from anyone else, he should have been your friend before or then what a pro friend...Second if you need AMClient just google it and find on internet. At least its my mind there is like millions of ways to avoid this but I dont just like that fact or excuse.

How You meant Semavi @quoute :(who busted in uac million times like umbra,puma aka mucha,prima etc..), we are diferent than that guys or clans, we dont have any guy from our clan never caught on uac thats the difference btw others clan and the difference btw the best clan...

I have never liked to be around that facts of cheating coz it can make bad reputation for us

Thats why my vote is no to him and show...
WéstCoast|Gumias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast!SeMaVi on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

at least he didnt cheat eventho he had it in his folder.Im not lying to you go a guy called lovehit hes 12 years old he admit it to me that he sent him cheats with undercover name dunno why dont you understand im not lying to you and others there is explain and you reject it like ununderstandble people..and yes gumias we never take cheaters to clan those well known cheaters that i counted cheated and busted in uac not 1 times they didnt even explain why they got busted in uac 3 lol.. thats difference of right and unfair people..vote no or not and im just saying this guy never cheated but stop calling him cheater if you still keep not beliving we have anti cs server we have uac 3 so no problem .

WéstCoast!SeMaVi
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theone on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 am

Gumias,taz i aggre with u,maybe my vote will not be significantly,btw if u re not in good connection with Theman huh idk,my vote gone to NO!
Theone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailion on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm

I am not in bad connection with him, he don't want to have with me connections, because of that problem..

Sailion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nRs|ValeRa on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok Saillion You pro than all ;(
nRs|ValeRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WestCoast|MerT on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:37 pm

i locking topic,no spam more we will decide later what we do Exclamation

WestCoast|MerT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WéstCoast!SeMaVi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Well we tested him and we saw good results on him and We decided to take you in put tag in xfire and forum Welcome in

WéstCoast!SeMaVi
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum